To provide the opportunity for children with various learning styles to be educated in a safe, caring environment which supports emotional, physical and intellectual development.
To allow and encourage children to be all they can be.
To provide opportunities for children with various learning styles to achieve an education of high standards.
1. To promote individuality and self-belief.
2. To create an environment in which learning will be exciting and fun.
3. To develop inter-personal relationships
4. To inspire learners to live according to their own set of values &
therefore take responsibility for their own actions in the community.
5. To treat others with love and respect.
6. To be well mannered individuals at school, at home and in society.
7. We also have an ANTI-BULLYING POLICY!